Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hi,

I would like to know what are the problems you see in this paragraph. I translated it myself and I bet there are tons of mistakes. I could really use help.

Thank you.

Last edited:

jawgar

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I hope to acquire in-depth information for understanding the system behind the real life problems that I’ve been reporting on so far.

I hope to acquire an in-depth understanding of the system that underlies the real-life problems that I have been reporting on since I .....

Your program will allow me to experiment with new journalism techniques and gain sophisticated skills in working with technologies that have taken over the international media, but that haven’t reached my country yet.

Your program will allow me to experiment with new techniques in journalism and I hope to gain sophisticated skills in working with technologies used by the international media. Many of these technologies have not reached my country yet.

I believe such program will offer me the tools to help me engage in investigative reporting on human rights and social justice internationally - one of my many career ambitions -, providing an insight on the institutions that defend those rights, and the background in which they operate globally.

I believe such a program will give me the tools to engage in investigative reporting on international human rights and social justice - one of my many career ambitions. The program will provide an insight into the institutions that defend those rights, and the background in which they operate.

After graduation, I want to report for an international media outlet, attend a PhD in XXXXX, and later begin my professional career in teaching and help young enthusiasts immerse themselves in the most exciting and enriching professions of all, my true passion.

After graduation, I want to report for an international media outlet, plus, commence a doctorate in XXXXX. Later in my career I wish to include teaching and helping young enthusiasts immerse themselves in the exciting and enriching profession of investigative journalism which is my true passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.