• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

Grammar Lesson

Hello, I just registered on this forum this day. And I get little bit confuse where to ask this question. I'm so sorry. But, I need to ask this :

I hope I can go to U.K to take a master degree. But, one of the prerequisites is good in writing (especially for academic purpose). So I practice my writing everyday by writing an article. But, there is no one who check it whether it's wrong or not, whether it's grammatically or not. Is this the right forum to guide me how to write in English based on Grammar and English style?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

Re: Grammar Lesson

I mean, I want to someone guide me how to write grammatically by checking my article sentence by sentence
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 12-Dec-2014 at 09:24. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of own post

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Welcome to the forum.

You can post short pieces in the Editing and Writing Topics section of this forum (you are currently in "Ask A Teacher"). Ideally, post no more than two or three sentences in a thread and wait for responses before starting a new thread with different sentences. Note that we are not a free alternative to paying a proofreader or editor - we are volunteers who do this in our free time so you will need to be patient.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Hello, I just registered on this forum this day today. And I get a little bit confused as to where to ask this question. I'm so sorry but I need to ask this :(no space before a colon)

I hope I can go to the U.K to take study for a master's degree. But (,) one of the prerequisites is to be good in writing (especially for academic purposes). So I practise my writing everyday by writing an article. But (,) there is no one who check it whether it's wrong or not to check my writing, whether it's grammatically or not. Is this the right forum to guide me on how to write correct and good in English based on Grammar and English style?

not a teacher
    Last edited by tedmc; 12-Dec-2014 at 10:33. Reason: practise, not practice