Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Ecuador
Current Location
Ecuador
Hi, i want to know if someone can help me cheking some errors if i have it in this paragraph. It's about my opinion of the movie from Niki Lauda.

A successful Life

Being successful depends on the way of living, and the way as we perceive life concept. Everyone has a different way of thinking and different ways to be successful; some people struggle more than others. In the movie, we saw two types of people. One of these is the man who likes racing and also a fancy life. On the other hand the man who had a healthy life grows as a person each day. Moreover, Niki Lauda is the best racer for me because he was a correct man, who had as a goal to be the best every day and not just for a moment. He had a well-structured life, because he organized his time for celebration, training time, love, and so on. He knew how to have a good reputation. Most of the time, people just live for others and not live for their own. People care more about what others say, and that was the problem of James. In addition, in the movie Niki had the correct words to express how a racer needs to be, at one moment Niki said a true phrase to James: “To be a champion, it’s not enough to be fast, you have to believe in it.” If you love something, you have to feel it as your own life and soul. Life is different for everyone because of their childhood and even the form they live their lives. ;-)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Why are you writing a movie review?

:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The way you acquire a good reputation is with your behavior. That is also the way you acquire a bad reputation.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.