Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Today when I went to the classroom, all students had sat silently in the classroom.There is a pin drop silence and then I made an announcement that our school will be going for trekking in couple of days. We will go to a hill station for trekking.It is complusory for all the students, so everyone will have came for trekking. It is a part of your curriculum.Every student has deposited a sum amount for it and read more information regarding trekking from the notice on the notice board.By listened that, all students were screamed. They all are very much excited for trekking.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Today when I went to the classroom, all students had sat silently in the classroom.There is a pin drop silence and then I made an announcement that our school will be going for trekking in couple of days. We will go to a hill station for trekking.It is complusory for all the students, so everyone will have came for trekking. It is a part of your curriculum.Every student has deposited a sum amount for it and read more information regarding trekking from the notice on the notice board.By listened that, all students were screamed. They all are very much excited for trekking.
There are too many 'trekking's. You should think of some alternatives, eg. 'it', 'this activity', or nothing, as in "so everyone will have to come."
Put a space after a period. Check your verb forms - the red ones. There are also other errors.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
By listen that, all students screamed.
All students sat silently in the classroom

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please tell me other errors also

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
"By listen that" is so profoundly wrong that it is hard to correct. "On hearing that" is my best guess. Even so, "all students screamed" is also wrong. "All the students screamed" or "all the students were screaming." You need the "the".

Status
Not open for further replies.