I suggest reading a lot. Then you can look up words you don't understand.
Student or Learner
I'm a student I want to learn more vocabulary ty
*Not a teacher.
I suggest you learning words in sentences. Memorising words is not enough.
Last edited by MS3330; 19-Dec-2014 at 06:39.
Please see my corrections to your post above, in red. Remember to follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Don't use textspeak/chatlish abbreviations. For example, "ty" does not exist in English.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
Can you say 'learn more vocabulary'?
Or improve/increase/widen one's vocabulary?