Student or Learner
I am trying to subtitle this video
and I have the following unrecognized words that need some help:
1. 01:31 - I suggest that's ___
2. 06:18 - we are the ___ species
3. 12:59 - and he actually said that we should not consume ___
4. 17:04 - There really is an intense ... in the radical environmental movement
5. 17:47 - and you will actually make it so ___ poor
6. 26:57 - When those numbers were calculated they were done in a very ___ fashion
7. 27:26 - all houses need bricks, or wires or more ___
I hope that's not too many. Thanks in advance!
I'm not a teacher of English, but I have spoken it for (almost) all of my life....
With 4. at 17:04 he just stumbled over his words and said, 'There really is an intent [on the ra… upon] in the radical environmental movement…'.
Thanks guys! That was very helpful.
There is no need to write a new post to say "Thank you". Simply click on the "Thank" button in the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful. It saves time for everyone.