- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Shakespeare, Microsoft, Italy etc)
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Use full, standard English words. "Plz" does not exist.
Before anyone starts correcting your letter, it would be good if you would click on "Edit Post" and make some changes based on the rules I just gave, particularly with regard to capitalising the word "I" and the spacing around punctuation. Remember to click "Save" after you finish editing.
Student or Learner