Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Every day we come across a lot of new faces, many of them still remain stranger, some will be our aquaintances, few might be friend, and I think the number of our best friend can only count on the fingers. Until now, i only have 1 best friend. He name is Tuan, we are in the same age. Maybe because our house is next to each other, we have been very close friend from a long time ago. I don’t know if it is a coincidence or not but we went to the same class at primary and secondary school. He is slim and tall so the other kid in the neigborhood call us “the 10 dual”. He has good sense of humor, he always make people surrounding him laugh. Although he has an unusual temper, sometime he going crazy just because some joke. Well eventhough he not verry good at school but he always try his best at every subject. His favourite subject is informatics,he really good at computer. For people who don’t know him yet, they usually sat he isn’t verry sociable but the truth is he just shy to talk with stranger and don’t want to be the person to make the first move. On the contrary, if he consider you as a friend the shy is no longer. He is really a friend in need. If I or any of his friend has a trouble he will try his best to help and doesn’t ask anything for return. Like me, his favourite sport is football, we usually play soccer with other kid in the neigborhood. In the end, I think he is a good friend and I will treasure this friendship till it last.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Do you have a question for us?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It's a class assignment. The subject is friends.

(Say: Our houses are next to each other.)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Are you psychic, Tarheel? ;-)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am probably wrong, but it does seem quite a coincidence to get two very similar posts from two different posters. And they don't seem to really understand why they are doing what they are doing. (With the other one even after I offered several suggestions he/she seemed to be confused.) If the point is to prove that a person can say something without knowing what they want to say then that point has been made. (Maybe I should take a nap now. ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.