Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Dear Sir/Madam,

Einstein once said that “the future is not a gift, but an achievement” and I truly believe so.
I have been through a lot in my life, I have known poverty as well as criminality of my territory, I do understand the meaning of sacrifice, I did work and I do work since I was a kid of 15 years old to pay my education and I have been fighting to achieve my goals. What I have and what I have always had is my determination and strength, the ability to never give up even when most times I was overwhelmed by situations.
I have been asking myself why you should consider my candidature for the position I am applying for and why I am different from all the other candidates because all of us are, on the paper, hard worker and qualified; I am different: I am a simple man whose objective is to become not only a respectable person but also a respectable professional and I am sure I can do it with your help.
I am currently studying the "................................................." to deepen my knowledge in ................ in order to work as ........ in International context, especially focused on ..................... From my past experiences I learned a big deal, especially the ones not related to legal issues.
The person I am is the result of experience that enables me to handle situations and people, being also aware that the life is unpredictable and continuing source of surprises. I got a strong personality as well as social skills developed during my jobs first in .....and then in the ....where I have been able, without knowledge of the language and any help, to learn English as well as find a job and reach a respectful position in the company. My experiences first with in my first job with my father in the market, other part-time jobs, the experience as assistant lawyer and working abroad in a new field of almost two years made me a person who could fit your values and expectations.
My deep sense of perseverance and self-discipline is what I am offering you to take into consideration as possible candidate for your company to be a reputable ....................
I sincerely hope you will consider my application sympathetically. It would be a great honour for me to be associated with .......
In advance I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours respectfully,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

Einstein once said that “the future is not a gift, but an achievement” and I truly believe so.
I have been through a lot in my life; I have known poverty as well as lived in highly challenging social settings. I do understand the meaning of sacrifice as I have been working since the age of 15 in order to pay for my education and I have been fighting to achieve my goals. What I have and what I have always had is my determination and strength; the ability to never give up even when most times I was overwhelmed by various situations.

I have been asking myself why you should consider my candidature for the position I am applying for and why I am different from all the other candidates because all of us are, at least on paper, hard workers and qualified; I am different: I am a simple man whose objective is to become not only a respectable person but also a respectable professional and I am sure I can do it with your help.
I am currently studying the "................................................. " to deepen my knowledge in ................ in order to work as ........ in an international context, especially focused on ..................... From my past experiences I learned a big deal, about various matters. The person I am is the result of all that experience that enables me to handle situations and people, being also aware that life is unpredictable and a continuing source of surprises. I've got a strong personality as well as good social skills developed during my jobs first in .....and then in the ....where I have been able, without knowledge of the language and any help, to learn English as well as find a job and reach a respectful position in the company. My experiences in my first job with my father in the market, in other part-time jobs, the experience as assistant lawyer and working abroad in a new field for almost two years, have made me a person who could fit your values and expectations.
My deep sense of perseverance and self-discipline is what I am offering you to take into consideration as a potential candidate for your company ....................
I sincerely hope you will consider my application sympathetically. It would be a great honour for me to be associated with .......
In advance I thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours respectfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.