Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Poland
I shared video on my facebook profile and i found this is very helpful in troubles

I used tag line "indeed helpful" so would like to confirm is this correct form of using indeed helpful or indeed useful

Looking forward to your reply

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: Help for grammer

I am not sure what you are trying to say.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia

What is "tagline" for and how is it related to your sharing video on your Facebook profile? How does sharing video help you when you have trouble?
Helpful and useful mean the same thing.

not a teacher

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England

Welcome to the forum, deep.

Please note that I have changed the title of your OP for the following reason:

'Thread titles should include all or part of the word/phrase being discussed.'(Posting Guidelines)

Also, you spelt 'grammar' wrong.

deep05786

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Poland

I wanted to ask "helpful indeed" is correct form of using the sentence or "indeed helpful" or either way sounds same..

deep05786

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Poland

"i am not in trouble" the video is all about demonstrating the quick measures you can take while you are in trouble and I shared on my wall to tell people its really or "indeed helpful". Therefore, I am confused shall i mention "indeed helpful or indeed useful or useful indeed or helpful indeed" how, where we can use indeed ???

I hope, now it's clear !!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

I wanted to ask if "helpful indeed" or "indeed helpful" is the correct form of [STRIKE]using[/STRIKE] the sentence [STRIKE]or "indeed helpful"[/STRIKE] or if both work. [STRIKE]either way sounds same..[/STRIKE]

The video, "I am not in trouble", [STRIKE]the video[/STRIKE] is all about demonstrating the quick measures you can take while you are in trouble and I shared it on my wall to tell people that it's "really helpful" or "indeed helpful". Therefore, I am confused. [STRIKE]shall[/STRIKE] Should I [STRIKE]mention[/STRIKE] use "indeed helpful: or "indeed useful" or "useful indeed" or "helpful indeed". How and where [STRIKE]we[/STRIKE] can we use "indeed"? [STRIKE]???[/STRIKE]

I hope (no comma here) [STRIKE]now[/STRIKE] it's now clear. [STRIKE]!![/STRIKE]

You are making it too complicated. Just tell your online friends that the video is "very useful". You seem to think that "indeed" is an alternative to "very". It's not.

Please see my corrections above in red. Note that "indeed helpful" or any variation thereof is not a complete sentence.

deep05786

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Poland

Thanks Sir, I am new to this forum and found very useful. I hope with all your support, my english skills will definitely improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia

Thanks [STRIKE]Sir[/STRIKE] . I am new to this forum and[STRIKE] found [/STRIKE] find it very useful. I hope with all your support, my English skills will [STRIKE]definitely [/STRIKE]improve.

not a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.