Student or Learner
well hi this my first topic in your website,im so happy finding a god way that will
help me improve my english language in short amout of time,but this is result of challenge
to get into a job that use english ,thats what push and motivate me to became a new membre
here,to be honest i really need this job and hope i can acheive my goal .ok thanks thats it for today.
You haven't posted a topic, you've simply posted a post or started a thread.
Look at my corrections above in red. You must follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Italy, Microsoft, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
In addition, you need to work on your use of articles and your use of apostrophes, and you need to check your spelling very carefully.
Also, please correct the information in your profile. You have said that your current location is Mauritius. That is not correct.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
thank you sir a lot
Last edited by emsr2d2; 18-Jan-2015 at 00:21. Reason: removed link