Please see my corrections to your post. It is important to follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Chinese, Shakespeare, Microsoft etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Note the difference between "ask" and "tell".
The simple answer to your question is that you need to study and practise. According to your member profile, you are currently in the USA so you are surrounded by native English speakers. Find an English practice group.
Student or Learner