Please look at my corrections to your post. Remember these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
If you want to learn about prepositions, you need to study. Are you attending English classes?
Interested in Language