Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hi folks,

This is a question that has been posted in another forum. As I have been thinking about it, I'd like to share you my opinion. I guess every way to one earns money without working does not sounds good. Normally, when one gets some amount of money without a relevant effort, it is a evidence of some kind of lawlessness.

That is my point of view. Cold someone corret my English? Indeed, it will be awsome to read another opinion.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The title doesn't make sense. It should be:

How To Get Money Without Working

You could steal it. You could beg for it. You could find some money. You could win the lottery. You could inherit it. You could go on welfare (get government assistance). (If you earned it you did some kind of work.)

:)

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
The title doesn't make sense. It should be:

How To Get Money Without Working

You could steal it. You could beg for it. You could find some money. You could win the lottery. You could inherit it. You could go on welfare (get government assistance). (If you earned it you did some kind of work.)

Lottery can't, He can robbery to get. To buy a lottery also need money. I was laughing alone after reading your post. It's a great fun.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
How to get money without working

Lottery can't, He can robbery to get. To buy a lottery also need money. I was laughing alone after reading your post. It's a great fun.

Say:

He can't play the lottery because he can't buy a ticket. (He doesn't have enough money.) But he could rob somebody. I laughed after reading your post. It was funny.

bennyipfar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Macau
Current Location
Macau
Re: How to get money without working

Picking cans like a street thug to make up the money for a lottery ticket. Then, win it. Let me know if it works to you.

tnas

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Thank you so much, Tarheel. In fact, the title does not make sense. I did not notice this point.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: How to get money without working

Picking cans like a street thug to make up the money for a lottery ticket. Then, win it. Let me know if it works to you.

In the UK, picking up cans won't get you any money. You can't sell them to anyone and you can't take them back to a shop to get money. Even when it was possible to get money from cans and glass bottles, these activities weren't done by "street thugs". Ordinary people did it every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.