"It is origin of industry" does not make sense. Can you explain what you are trying to say?
Also, see my corrections to your post, in red. You need to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular pronoun).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (Praveen, English, Microsoft etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner