I'm doing subtitles to a movie. I will not make any financial profit out of this - my only pleasure will be the fact that people watched it.

The movie has bad reviews, but I do think it's a good one. People didn't have a chance to see it in Polish theatres. It was broadcasted on TV a few times (1-2); probably a voice-over version.
There are very short scenes that I think I can't understand properly. I'm trying to translate them, but I would like it to be a faithful translation and not just guessing. I search on the Internet, use dictionaries, but sometimes it is not enough. You probably know that the best way would be to ask a native speaker. There's not a lot to paraphrase or translate and the scenes are short (one sentence or even one word). It shouldn’t take you long.
I need a native speaker of English who would help me solve translation problems depending on the context etc. If you are interested, please send me a private message or write: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead.

Thanks for any help that you are able to provide.