They are letters which are not pronounced in words.
Student or Learner
please explain me all about silent letters
Note my corrections to your post above, in red. Remember these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Please don't refer to all our members as "Sir". That only applies to men.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.