Student or Learner
I am very poor at my writting.I want to improve myself.which technique will i follow to improve my writtings?
Thanks in advance
What techniques are you using at the moment to improve your writing skills? You can post short pieces in the Editing and Writing Topics section of this forum and we can look at them to see where you have problems.
Always follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.