Student or Learner
hello all ! this is my question : when we use and , then , and then ?
I really need its answer be cause i have searched a lot but i didn't get the ruler .
correct me if i made some mistakes , i'm new here and i have a very great want to speak this funny language very well.
***** NOT A TEACHER *****
Sometimes the best way for a learner is to study examples. S/he can then learn the rules later.
Raul lives in Spain, and Tony lives in England.
Mona eats dinner, and then she does her homework.
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.