I need help

i need help with this last test of phrases and i've been on it an while. can somebody help me.with the attached file below
    Attached Files Attached Files

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: I need help

Firstly, it's a test, so you should make your contribution clear- what do you think about the questions?

There's something that i'm just not grasping with the whole phrase thing in particular. Youn see I've tried taking this test at least 25 times and i'm running out of options. It's an online english course so i can take it as many times as it takes to pass it but i can't seem to grasp the information on Phrases. This is the only test i have left out of two semesters of tests and i've only got 7 days to pass it. I get some of it, but the questions that I've posted are the ones that i'm mainly having trouble with. the tests themselves are a randomized set of ten questions over the related material. so i won't even get these questions again thats why i posted them because their types of questions that are killing me on the tests.
    Last edited by wadeg; 09-May-2006 at 14:36.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's something that i'm just not grasping with the whole phrase thing in particular. Youn see I've tried taking this test at least 25 times and i'm running out of options. It's an online english course so i can take it as many times as it takes to pass it but i can't seem to grasp the information on Phrases. This is the only test i have left out of two semesters of tests and i've only got 7 days to pass it. I get some of it, but the questions that I've posted are the ones that i'm mainly having trouble with. the tests themselves are a randomized set of ten questions over the related material. so i won't even get these questions again thats why i posted them because their types of questions that are killing me on the tests.

sorry i accidently posted the same message twice.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

I'll try to look tomorrow- I am moving country and cannot download the file today.

thanx