• Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Thumbs up Getting paid

hi,

I have been teaching a couple of kids from Poland a basic english rules in ortography and gramma, after finish I ve send them an invoice for my job, after that I have not recive any money or answer. It is not a lot of money but I feel like a victim of robbery. Can anybody help me here how to get my money from the company in Poland wich gave ma en order for those lessons ?

thx:(

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Getting paid

I honestly think that the victims here are the people on the receiving end of your English.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Getting paid

Quote Originally Posted by cashcashcash View Post
    Hi​.

I have been teaching a couple of kids from Poland a some basic English rules in of orthography and grammar. After finish I finished teaching them, I ve I send sent them an invoice for my job, the work after that but I have not recive received any money or answer a reply. It is not a lot of money but I feel like a victim of robbery. Can anybody here help me here with how to get my money from the company in Poland which gave ma en order booked me for those lessons?

thx Thanks. :(
    If that post is indicative of your level of English, then I wouldn't pay you a penny either. I don't normally have to do that many corrections to a learner's post!

On behalf of all speakers and learners of the English language, I beg you not to continue as an "English teacher".

I'd also like to suggest that you correct the information in your member profile. I know for a fact that the "Current Location" is incorrect. I suspect the rest is distinctly devoid of truth too.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.