***** NOT A TEACHER *****
1. I think that the first thing to do is always capitalize the word "English."
2. Also, always check a good dictionary before posting. "Sink" should be "sync"; "grammer" should be "grammar"; and "week" should be "weak."
3. Don't feel bad about thinking in Hindi before speaking English. I believe that many people think in their first language before speaking in a foreign language. Little by little, you will not have to do that.
4. Immerse (surround) yourself as much as possible in English. Do English-speaking tourists visit your city? I have read that young people often offer to help tourists in exchange for the opportunity to practice their English.
5. Above all: READ English every day. And read it out loud to yourself.
Student or Learner