Your sentence could be worded "... wants to increase the number of young people who go to university". Does that help?
With reference to my corrections, please study and follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" and all proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Put the words and phrases you are querying or giving as examples inside quotation marks to make them stand out from the rest of your text.
Student or Learner