• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Why are my posts being deleted?

I don't see my questions here. My questions get deleted. Could you please tell me why are you doing this. I post a question or reply instead of posting it you delete it. I know I made mistakes, moderation is there but does it mean that the questions should be deleted without reason even if they do not have any mistake.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Why are my posts being deleted?

Your posts have been put back into moderation because, after many months here, you were still failing to follow even the simplest instructions. If you post a question without those basic mistakes (punctuation, "How to" in a sentence), we take it out of moderation and then you will see it here. I have seen only one single post of yours completely deleted. It was full of basic errors and you had used "How to" in a question again.

When I said "Do you know any old people aged 16-25?", I was trying to get you to see that it was redundant to use both "young people" and "aged 16-25". Most of us would automatically consider people between 16 and 25 to be young.

Most 16- to 25-year-olds eat a lot of pizza.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 02-Feb-2015 at 20:11. Reason: typo
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.