• French
      • Home Country:
      • Great Britain
      • Current Location:
      • Great Britain

Cover letter

Good afternoon,
    can you help me to correct my mistakes ? thanks a lot

I used to working in a high-pressure environment where accuracy and attention to detail are essential. In my previous jobs, I was responsible for being the first point of contact and carry out general administrative tasks including managing mail, booking, tracking, organising event, and producing documents. I developed great customer service skills through my previous positions. During my studies I acquired theoretical as well as practical skills, especially in bookkeeping, diary and personnel management, organising travel and prospecting. I pride myself on my ability to deal with different situations and multi-task, with rigour and discretion. I am proficient computer; I have used many different software such as Word, Excel and Power Point. I speak French fluently and English to a pre-advanced level, I have also studied business English at school.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: Cover letter

I used to work in a high-pressure environment where accuracy and attention to details are essential. In my previous jobs, I have also been the first point of contact in the company and carried out general administrative tasks including managing mail, booking, tracking, organizing events and preparing documents. I have developed good customer service skills from my previous positions. During my studies, I acquired theoretical as well as practical skills, especially in bookkeeping, diary and personnel management, organizing travel and prospecting (?). I pride myself in being able to deal with different situations and performing multi-tasking. I am conversant in using the computer, having used many different softwares such as Word, Excel and Power Point. I speak French fluently and English to a pre-advance level. I have also studied Business English in school.

not a teacher

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Cover letter

Note the difference between:

I used to work ... (I worked there in the past but I do not work there now)
    I am used to working ... (I am accustomed to working ...)
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.