Interested in Language
I have collected several sentences to be decided for their correctness.
1. The two bags are same in size.
2. The two bags are of the same size.
3. The two pairs of shoes are different in color.
4. The two pairs of shoes are of the different color.
5. He is taller than any other student in his class.
6. He is taller than any other students in his class.
Are my sentences correct grammatically? If there are any mistakes with my sentences, could you please point them out?
I am here waiting for your instruction. Thank you so much.
If you put "the" in front of "same" in #1 and change "the" to "a" in #4, they will all be OK;