Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
This is my first time to write a motivation letter i don't know if its good or not. and is this enough or no? can anyone help me please??

Motivation Letter

Dear Sirs/Madams;
I am interested to apply for a Master’s Degree Program in [….] starting in 2015. I graduated in 2012, from the [......] and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Engineering and Technology.

The five year undergraduate program in Information Engineering and Technology formed the basis of my perseverance towards achieving an in-depth knowledge in the field of Communication Engineering. As a part of my degree course I studied various subjects relating to diverse aspects of Communications which are Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.

Besides the college academics I was actively involved in the extra-curricular activities. The [.....] is behind all this was my aim to develop all the facets of my personality. In this process I could not achieve the grades I wanted to. But soon I garnered the skill of judicious allocation of time and energy. I do not feel that the marks I scored are the sole indicators of my understanding of the subject. A cogent reason to augment my belief is the bachelor thesis, where with strong focus and hard work, I excelled in my graduation with distinction.

Also for the past years I have been working in different places with different positions such as a Consultant Engineering, Delegate Purchases, and Electricity. They gave me a good experience in many things. Finally, I have been working as a Network Engineer in [......] department of IT administrations. My work has helped me to develop a thorough insight into return to the academic world for further growth. It has given me the confidence to pursue a Master’s degree and also kindled a desire to do research. This career with open prospects has given me constant incentive to improve myself and to gain more knowledge.

Today I perceive that life for me has been a process of conscious evolution. An integral part of this growth has been the value system imbibed in me by my parents, teachers, coaches and mentors and an immense liking for science. As I embark upon a new stage of my life, I believe that a postgraduate study will provide a milestone in my career along with invaluable experiences that will allow me to become a successful, innovative professional and assist in accomplishing my goals.
My decision to pursue graduate studies in the Germany is underscored by my desire to be a part of the graduate program at your institution. The pioneering works going on at the […..] department, which include the development of […..], perfectly match with the field of my interest. By working under the guidance of distinguished faculty, I shall certainly be able to exploit my potential to the fullest.

I would therefore, feel obliged to be able to secure admission in your prestigious university and pursue my Master’s program. I am sure that I will match all the credentials and will be able to maintain high standards at your university.

With regards,
[…..]

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What is the idea of spamming the forum with the same post?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have deleted the other 9 versions of this post. It might have been a system error. The duplicate posts were all from 14:02 so it's possible a glitch in the system replicated them.

If not - Ahmedallam90, please make sure you only post a thread once.

Status
Not open for further replies.