[Essay] Toefl essay - can you check please, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinemaniac

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hi guys, can you check my essay and grade for toefl? one week left before exam. do you think i repeated some words a lot in the essay and is it related to the question? thanks a lot

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important considertion in any relationship between people.

Truth is one of the important aspects of the relationships. Especially, it is really difficult to build a healthy relationship without honesty nowadays. People have difficulties to trust each other. For that reason, I agree telling the truth has an important place in any kind of relationships in terms of strengthening relationships, making you a trusth-worthy person and having this feature as a personal characteristic.
To begin with, truth lets you strengthen bonds of your relationships. It is necessary for any kind of relationships. For example, a wife or husband wants to hear trues from their partners. When they tell lies, it will harm their relationships. After this situation, they always whink what if he or she tells the lies again. It might give an opinion as once a liar, always a liar.
Later on, telling the truth makes you a trusth-worthy person. People prefer to be around honest people instead of liars. It gives you a strong place in relationships. For instance, once you notice someone lies to you. You do not want to be around that person because you feel that there is jeopardy. It hurts your friendship in some levels.
Finally, it gives you a strong characther. It makes you an honest person which leads you to be a good person. Telling the truth never hurts you in a bad way. Sometimes there may be bad results because people do not like to hear truths or these may occur problems in the life. However, when people think carefully, they notice that the person tells the truth actually helps them. In addition, people loose some cases because witnesses hide the truth. So many lifes might end up in the prisons or real guilty people are found innocent. It affects society and your relationship with society.
In conclusion, there are several positive effects of telling the truth in relationships regarding having good bonds in relationships, being a trusth-worthy person and nice character in the relationships. In my opinion, it directs you in a decent way in the relationships.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Truth is one of the important aspects of the relationships.

Say:

Honesty is one of the most important aspects of any relationship.

:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi guys, can you check my essay and grade for toefl? one week left before exam. do you think i repeated some words a lot in the essay and is it related to the question? thanks a lot

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important considertion in any relationship between people.

Truth is one of the important aspects of the relationships. Especially, it is really difficult to build a healthy relationship without honesty nowadays. People have difficulties to trust each other. For that reason, I agree telling the truth has an important place in any kind of relationships in terms of strengthening relationships, making you a trusth-worthy person and having this feature as a personal characteristic.

To begin with, truth lets you strengthen bonds of your relationships. It is necessary for any kind of relationships. For example, a wife or husband wants to hear trues from their partners. When they tell lies, it will harm their relationships. After this situation, they always whink what if he or she tells the lies again. It might give an opinion as once a liar, always a liar.

Later on, telling the truth makes you a trusth-worthy person. People prefer to be around honest people instead of liars. It gives you a strong place in relationships. For instance, once you notice someone lies to you. You do not want to be around that person because you feel that there is jeopardy. It hurts your friendship in some levels.

Finally, it gives you a strong characther. It makes you an honest person which leads you to be a good person. Telling the truth never hurts you in a bad way. Sometimes there may be bad results because people do not like to hear truths or these may occur problems in the life. However, when people think carefully, they notice that the person tells the truth actually helps them. In addition, people loose some cases because witnesses hide the truth. So many lifes might end up in the prisons or real guilty people are found innocent. It affects society and your relationship with society.

In conclusion, there are several positive effects of telling the truth in relationships regarding having good bonds in relationships, being a trusth-worthy person and nice character in the relationships. In my opinion, it directs you in a decent way in the relationships.

People prefer to be around those they can trust. And you can trust a person who you know is telling the truth, but you cannot trust a liar.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

You build a relationship by being truthful with a person. You do that by being truthful about facts about yourself as well as being truthful about feelings.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

It is really hard to build a meaningful relationship with anybody if you don't tell the truth.

A wife or husband wants to hear the truth from their partner.

People prefer to be around honest people rather than liars. People are uncomfortable with those they consider dishonest.

It is true that some people prefer to be lied to, but you can only count on those who are honest.

The truth is those sentences don't really make sense.
:-?

Status
Not open for further replies.