• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Help please

Hi. I'm learning English, because I'm academist. My name is Murat IMDAT. I'm 26 years old. I likes reading book, working my job and to tell bodies. I'm from Turkey and I'm speak Turkish. I have to learning English speaking, writing and reading. Are there can help me about this topic anybody?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Help please

Welcome to the forum.

What do you mean by 'to tell bodies'?

If you spend some time browsing the forum, you'll see that we answer specific questions.

We cannot give you a course of instruction.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by murakaf View Post
    Hi. I'm learning English (no comma here) because I'm academist an academic. My name is Murat IMDAT Imdat. I'm 26 years old. I likes like reading book, working my job and to tell bodies (this doesn't make sense). I'm from Turkey and I'm I speak Turkish. I have to learning learn how to speak, write and read English. speaking, writing and reading. Are there can help me about this topic anybody? Can anybody here help me?
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see my amendments and corrections above, in red. Like Rover_KE, I have no idea what "to tell bodies" means.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 15-Feb-2015 at 22:22. Reason: Amended name of previous poster
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Quote Originally Posted by emsr2d2 View Post
    Like Tdol, I have no idea what "to tell bodies" means.
    I said that – not Tdol.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by Rover_KE View Post
    I said that – not Tdol.
    Sorry, Rover! I didn't have the relevant post on screen while I was writing mine and I misremembered the poster. I've amended my post.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Murakaf, I have deleted your most recent post. I have no idea what it was supposed to say but it was nonsense. It had words all over the screen, there were inexplicable links and I don't have the first idea what you were trying to say. Please write a new post, lay it out normally, don't include links and make it nice and simple.

5. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Again, Hi! Actually, I'm trying to learning English because I need second language for being a linguist. I'm postgraduate about Turkish languages at Erciyes University. I have an sufficiency exam of English with in a month. Because of that I'm here. As to " to tell bodies" I was trying to say that I like talking with friends about anything, and I was just trying to have a few conversations with native speakers. That's all! :) #emsr2d2# Thank you for your relevancy. If you help me about a few things, like using idioms or conjunctions in English, i'll be appreciated. Have a nice day!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

It sounds like 'to tell bodies' means 'to talk to people'.

Note that 'I'll be appreciated' should be 'I'll appreciate it'.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by murakaf View Post
    Again, hi!

Actually, I'm trying to learning English because I need to speak a second language. for being a linguist. I'm postgraduate about in Turkish languages (how many Turkish languages are there?) at Erciyes University. I have an English sufficiency proficiency exam of English with in within a the next month. Because of that That's why I'm here. As to By "to tell bodies" I was trying to say that I like talking with friends about anything, and I was just trying to have a few conversations with native speakers. That's all! :) Don't try to use your own emoticons. #emsr2d2# This isn't Twitter. No # is necessary.

Thank you for your relevancy help. If you help me about with a few things, like using idioms or conjunctions in English, I'll be appreciated appreciate it. Have a nice day!
    It doesn't make sense to say that you need to speak a second language in order to be a linguist. That's the wrong way round. You are a linguist if you speak more than one language.

Please see my other corrections above, in red.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast