• Hebrew
      • Home Country:
      • Israel
      • Current Location:
      • Israel

• Post Thanks / Like

My LinkedIn summary

Hi guys

I would like to publish this text on my LinkdIn profile, but before i do that i"ll be greatfull if you can help me with the wording. Thanks in advance :)

The summary:

I"ve been doing marketing for the last decade, with an emphasis on sales promotion. Had my own sales promotion agency that specialized in the Photo Marketing field, and worked with the biggest commodities brands in Israel, including Coca cola, Elit, Orbit, Delek Menta etc.

In the past two years i"ve been involving in the evolving Social entrepreneurship field, after i found out that its philosophical agenda suits my social-economy views and business orientation.

These days i specialize in Growth Hacking in the aim of helping Social Entrepreneurs and Social Impact Startups to get more traffic and user engagement, and in general intend to promote only products and services that oriented toward social change.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: My LinkedIn summary

Quote Originally Posted by dannyinbar View Post
    Hi guys (but what about the girls?)

I would like to publish this text on my LinkedIn profile, but before I do that i"ll I would be greatfull grateful if you can could/would help me with the wording. Thanks in advance. :) (Don't try to make your own emoticons. Click on and choose the one you want.)

The summary:

I"ve I've been doing marketing for the last decade, with an emphasis on sales promotion. I had my own sales promotion agency that specialized in the Photo Marketing field, and worked with the biggest commodities brands in Israel, including Coca Cola, Elit, Orbit, Delek Menta etc.

In For the past two years i"ve I've been involving involved in the evolving field of Social Entrepreneurship field, after I found out that its philosophical agenda suits my social-economy views and business orientation.

These days I specialize in Growth Hacking in with the aim of helping Social Entrepreneurs and Social Impact Startups to get more traffic and user engagement, and in general intend to promote only products and services that are oriented toward social change.
    See my amendments above in red. Remember to capitalise the word "I" every time you write it and note the difference between an apostrophe and quotation marks. I'm not I"m.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.