Our past experience shape the way we look at people and world around us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikita sonthalia

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
hi there,
please review this and tell me my mistake.

Our past experience shape the way we look at people and world around us.

Well, that’s true, our past experience decide how we should with the people around us. Child learns from their parent and gets the experience and that they experience in the same way they behaves with others. For example, at home if parent are rude and arrogant with their child than that child also behaves rudely with their friend and other people. And these are true with all of us. There are many of my own experience, which change my behavior and my thought about the people.

In my childhood I was very introvert. Because at home my parent are introvert too and so I never get the experience of how to do talk. So I never mingle with other students in the school. This would change my behavior and I became the introvert person. And gradually, I lost my confidence of speaking.

When I got in college as the part of curriculum I had given some presentation that gave me some confidence and I was started speaking with students. When other students gave me good respond then I experienced more confident in me and I was started mingling. That change the way I used to look the people.

In masters, one of my friends cheated on me and stole my best friend by lie her about me. Then after, I don’t know how, but I lost trust from all of my friends. Still now I have this thing in my heart and even I look my friends with some doubt.

Above are some of my experiences, which change my way of behaving and looking around world.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Is this supposed to be a personal account or an essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.