Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Kindly review for any grammatical errors.

When I reached Chennai, I found no medicine was sent by him. I called him over phone and he replied in Telugu(language) which I could not comprehended. When I contacted second time he imitated in another language. I laughed quietly to myself and traced continuously over phone for next 3 days but the results was same. I enquired about him at Apollo Hospital and found that the address (business card )who gave us was completely fake. Then I threatened over phone as "either you have to send medicines or to be refunded our money. I had photos of you when you are with me at the VT station. I wanted to show your face to TV channel about your cheating “ Then he cut the call and permanently off his mobile.

The way he approaches us,his fluent in English and other South Indian languages,the way he listed out the medical terms and modern medicine names,the way he planned to get minimum amount per head really astonished us. Perhaps,if he had asked INR 10000,we would not given to him.

This is one of the worst incident happened in my life with well professional man. I finally concluded that he might be a pharmacist and he has been doing this kind of cheating activities habitually at many railway stations as a part time earnings.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Please rewrite the underlined parts to clarify your text.

When I reached Chennai, I found no medicine was sent by him. I called him over phone and he replied in Telugu(language) which I could not comprehended. When I contacted second time he imitated in another language. I laughed quietly to myself and traced continuously over phone for next 3 days but the results was same. I enquired about him at Apollo Hospital and found that the address (business card )who gave us was completely fake. Then I threatened over phone as "either you have to send medicines or to be refunded our money. I had photos of you when you are with me at the VT station. I wanted to show your face to TV channel about your cheating “ Then he cut the call and permanently off his mobile.

The way he approaches us,his fluent in English and other South Indian languages,the way he listed out the medical terms and modern medicine names,the way he planned to get minimum amount per head really astonished us. Perhaps,if he had asked INR 10000,we would not given to him.

This is one of the worst incident happened in my life with well professional man. I finally concluded that he might be a pharmacist and he has been doing this kind of cheating activities habitually at many stations as a part time earnings.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Revised: Part-II

When I reached at Chennai, I found that said medicine was not arrived. I spoke to him over phone, and he replied in Telugu(language) which I couldn’t understand. When I had contacted second time, he again began to speak in another tongue. I laughed quietly to myself and chased him for next 3 days but repeatately he did the same. I enquired about him at Apollo Hospital and found that the address (business card) which he gave to us was completely fake. Then,I threatened him over phone "neither you have to send the medicines nor to be refunded our money. I would show your photographs to either police or to the news agency to unveil your cheating activities". Then he cut the call and permanently switched off his mobile.

His approaches, fluency of his speeches in English and other South Indian languages,the way he listed out the medical terms and medicine names and his tactics to squeezing money really astonished us.

This is one of the abhorrent memories in my life. I finally thought that he might be a pharmacist and has been doing this kind of cheating activities habitually at many railway stations as a part time earnings.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
When I reached [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] Chennai, I found that [STRIKE]said[/STRIKE] the medicine [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] had not arrived. I spoke to him over the phone, and he replied in Telugu[STRIKE](language) [/STRIKE]which I couldn’t understand. When I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] contacted him a second time, he again began to speak in another tongue. I laughed quietly to myself and chased him for the next 3 days but repeatedly he did the same. I inquired about him at Apollo Hospital and found that the address on the business card which he'd given [STRIKE]gave to[/STRIKE] us was completely fake. Then, I threatened him over phone "[STRIKE]n[/STRIKE]either you [STRIKE]have to[/STRIKE] send the medicines [STRIKE]n[/STRIKE]or [STRIKE]to be[/STRIKE] refund[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] our money. Otherwise, I will [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] show your photographs to [STRIKE]either [/STRIKE] the police or to the news [STRIKE]agency[/STRIKE] media to unveil your cheating activities". [STRIKE]Then he cut the call[/STRIKE] He then hung up and permanently switched off his mobile.

His approaches, the fluency of his speech[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE] in English and other South Indian languages,the way he listed out the medical terms and medicine names and his tactics to [STRIKE]squeezing[/STRIKE] squeeze money out of people really astonished us.

This is one of the most abhorrent memories in my life. I finally thought that he might be a pharmacist and has been doing this kind of cheating [STRIKE]activities[/STRIKE] activity habitually at many railway stations as a part time profession [STRIKE]earnings[/STRIKE].

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
A good word for the person we are talking about is ​swindler.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Revised: Part-II

When I reached [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] Chennai, I found that the medicine had not arrived. I spoke to him over the phone, and he replied in Telugu, which I couldn’t understand. When I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] contacted him a second time, he again spoke in another tongue. I laughed quietly to myself and pursued him for the next 3 days but repeatedly he did the same. I enquired about him at Apollo Hospital and found that the address (business card) which he gave to us was completely fake. Then I threatened him over the phone. I said: "neither you have to send the medicines nor to be refunded our money. I would show your photographs to either police or to the news agency to unveil your cheating activities". Then he cut the call and permanently switched off his mobile.

Wello, if something is a direct quote then you must leave it as is. Otherwise, say:

Either send us the medicine or give us our money back.

Apparently, the individual in question is fluent in English and other South Indian languages. (English is a South Indian language?) he is also well-acquainted with medical terms.

:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say: