• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

• Post Thanks / Like

Help??

Hi this is first time I am visiting any forum,I need help for preparation of m.a English without tutor.I don't even know how to use forums,anybody help regarding that also?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help??

Quote Originally Posted by laatansaani View Post
    Hi, this is the first time I am visiting have visited any forum. I need help for preparation of to prepare for an m.a M.A. in English without a tutor. I don't even know how to use forums. Can anybody help me regarding with that also?

Welcome to the forum.

Are you currently studying at university for your M.A. in English? If so, you should have a tutor. If you are not at university, how are you studying and how will you gain the degree? What English qualifications do you already hold?

You use this forum in the same way you already have. When you have a new question about a specific aspect of English, you start a thread about that question and then people reply to it.

Please see my corrections to your post above, in red. I think you need to do a lot of work on your written English before you're ready for an M.A.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.