Do you understand the use of the word "one's" to mean "of an unspecified person"? Do you understand that we always achieve 'something'? Where did you see the phrase? Please give us the whole sentence in which you found it.
Also, please look at my corrections in red above. Always follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
You need to put your actual question in the body of the post, not just in the title.
Student or Learner