Student or Learner
Sorry, Can you please help me cause sometimes is difficult for me to make the difference of the similar meaning of some words.
- I am sorry (interfere, bother, intrude) you when you're studying but can you help me with my essay?
- Many students (have, has, are having) part time jobs in the summer?
- Could you (borrow, lend) me your notes?
- When Laura got a part time job, she stopped (study, studying, studies, to study) ?
- She used to study English, with a private tutor every day but he (was moving back, has moved back, moves back, moved back) to England last month?
- We were in the office for at least 15 min waiting ( for the professor, the professor to, for the professor to) arrive.
(Which one is correct to use)
Lend = give.
Borrow = take.
Try to answer the questions and post back here!