Student or Learner
hi all, can anyone tell me if the followings are correct?
1. Have you already finished the homework?
2. Have you finished the homework already?
3. Have you yet finished the homework?
4. Have you finished the homework yet?
5. Have they arrived yet?
6. Have they yet arrived?
7. Have they arrived already?
8. Have they already arrived?
I'm not sure how to use yet and already, is there anyone who can tell me which of the sentences are correct?
Last edited by littlebaby; 14-May-2006 at 11:38.
1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 (2 & 7 are more common in spoken than written language)