1. It's the way to start of a letter.
2. Just plainly saying "You have been..." would imply to Andy that you seem to be blaming him for studying in America and the first thought that came to me was stalking.
3. He's supposed to be your brother! Act like he is.
4. Balancing is a skill, not a method.
5. Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought that one just needs to order a motorbike and that's that. A motorbike would come with engines and wheels.
6. You are siblings! Your parents are the same!
7. There are different types of racing such as swimming and running.
Student or Learner