• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • Hong Kong

warning email

The supplier delayed to deliver the ordered machine. A warning email is required to send him.

Dear Sir,

I refer to our Contract No. EKY-035-D.

It is noted that you must deliver the ordered machine to Hong Kong and install it in our factory on or before 26 March 2015. However, after contact with Adam of your office, he informed that the ordered machine is still under progress. According to the contract terms, the ordered machine should be shipped to Hong Kong before 16 March 2015, but today, the machine is still in progress. Please answer me how you can install the machine in our factory before 26 March 2015. Please explain why the schedule will be lated so much.

Please provide me with full justification of the above matter before close of play today.

Regards,

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: warning email

Quote Originally Posted by Gomery View Post
    The supplier has delayed to deliver the delivery of the ordered machine we ordered. A warning email is required to send him. I need to send a stern email to him. (You called it a "warning email" but your post doesn't contain a warning of any kind.)

Dear Sir,

I refer to our Contract No. EKY-035-D.

It is noted that you must You are contracted to deliver the ordered machine to Hong Kong and install it in our factory on or before 26 March 2015.

However, after contact with Today, I was advised by Adam of in your office that the ordered machine is still under progress construction. According to the contract terms, the ordered machine should must be shipped to Hong Kong before 16 March 2015. but today, the machine is still in progress.

Please answer me how you can install the machine in our factory before 26 March 2015. Please explain why the schedule will be lated so much.

Please explain why this work has fallen so far behind schedule and advise urgently when it will be shipped and installed.

Please provide me with full justification of the above matter reply before close of play today.

Regards,
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.