Hi Everyone,

I wrote below paragraph. Can you please check this and correct it? I would really appreciate if somebody can write the same paragraph with better version/vocab/adjectives.

I woke up at 7 in the morning .Dad came into my roomand requested me to perform Puja. So, I finally got up and took a quick shower.I performed Puja. Around 8/9, I had my plain yet healthy breakfast. Afterhaving breakfast, I went into my room to study. I wanted to take a break andwatch some Korean drama as I was exhausted. Then, I went into living room and switched on CNN thinking it is timefor me to learn some new words and their pronunciations. In the mean time, mydad prepared lunch which was delicious. I ate that until I was full and slippedin to bed for an afternoon nap. I woke up around 4 in the afternoon. I was lyinglazily on the bed thinking about the next 4 months which will be hectic as Iwill have few interviews lined up by the end of August if I clear my writtenexams.

Thinking about the interviews made me tensed and I gotup immediately thinking I have to know about current affairs and improvegeneral knowledge probably by reading TOI. On the other hand, I have to work onmy aptitude for my GRE.
So, thinking about these made me nervous and I readonline paper for some time. My friends asked me listen to few songs, so I heardthose songs and would probably sleep now.