• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Armenia

Plz check my essay

Some people prefer to play individual sports others prefer to play team sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why?

Sports are important and vital for humanity; sports exercise our body, our muscles, all in all, our health and mind. I think that every person should pay attention to it, and go in for sport he or she prefers. Some people prefer individual sports, and others prefer team sports. Both individual and team sports have advantages, and I am going to numerate them.
    Swimming, tennis, golf are individual sports. Person playing them has great opportunity in front of his or her. The game depends on you, on your work. Besides, you can estimate your abilities and your real level, while during team games; you cannot identify your real role on game, however it is very important for every person. Besides, the prizes you win, are your own, it will not be divided between some people.
    Football, basketball and hokey are team sports. The great advantage of this type of sport is lack of responsibility. The responsibility depends on every member of team equally. Besides, your teammates can support you, you can learn much from them, they can help u during game, can correct your failures. Every member of team must do his or her best, and team will achieve goals,
    As for me, I prefer to play as a member of team sport. I think, besides the advantages shown below, team sports are more interesting and joyful. I like football, and it will be nice to be a member of football team.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Plz check my essay

Please explain what these pieces you are posting are. We do not correct homework; that would be cheating.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Armenia

i am going to take toefl test, i need your help, plz

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Some people prefer to play individual sports while others prefer to play team sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why?

Sports are important and vital for humanity; sports exercises our body, our muscles, all in all, our health and mind. I think that every person should pay attention to it and go in for the sport he or she prefers. Some people prefer individual sports, and others prefer team sports. Both individual and team sports have their advantages, and I am going to numerate discuss them.

Swimming, tennis, golf are individual sports Person playing them has great opportunity in front of his or her. which provide great opportunities for personal development. The sport depends on you each individual, on your his/herwork input. Besides, you can estimate assess your abilities and your real level limitations, while during with team games sports, you cannot identify your real role on game the role of the individual is not so clear-cut. however it is very important for every person. Each member need to play his/part in contributing to the success of the team. Besides, the prizes you win, are your own, it will not be divided between some people.
    Prizes won from individual sports are for the individual to keep and do not need to be shared.
    Football, basketball and hokey are team sports. The greatest advantage of this these types of sport is lack (?? the need for teamwork?) of responsibility. The responsibility depends on is shared among every member of team equally. Besides, your teammates can support you, you can learn much from themeach other. They can help u during a game can correct your failures and guide you. Only when every member of a team must contributes and does his or her best, and would the team will achieve its goals.

As for me, I prefer to play as a member of take part in a team sport. I think, Besides the advantages shown below mentioned above, team sports are more interesting and joyful enjoyable. In particular, I like football, and it will be is nice to be a member of a football team.
    Last edited by tedmc; 22-Mar-2015 at 09:02.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Armenia

thanks very much

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

asyhj
    Is there anything that you do not agree with?
    Why the "rolling eyes"?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Armenia

plz explain

why " sports exercises our body" and "joyful enjoyable"

thanks so much

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10808135_1572179033003678_1506448281_n.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	2071 it's my pic) thank you again!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Sports(plural) exercise our body. - Yes, you are right about "exercise".
    But I prefer to put it this way : sports enable us to exercise our body.

Team sports are enjoyable (not joyful) - is right

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Armenia

thanksss very much)))))!!! You'r right )))

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Armenia

please check this one too

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? ”Haste makes waste”

Many people think that doing job with the great speed will lead them to better results. I think that this approach is not right because of many reasons and examples. In my opinion, the statement is totally right, and the haste makes waste of time and money, lead us to failures.
    Every person should concentrate his or her attention on doing job better. Doing job faster will bring mistakes which must be corrected, which needs time, even in some cases work must be repeated. So in this way we lose more time and job seems hard and intolerable.
    Carelessly accepted decisions may bring much waste. For example if you want to drive fast, in order to save time, it may cause accident. In spite of the opportunity, that it may be fatal accident, you will have to waste a lot of money and time because of your haste.
    Every person should think carefully before making decision in order to do better job, and have better results. Every work has to be done with concentrated attention. Of course, people do not want to consume their time, but the nasty work will never be appreciated for its speed. So everybody should do work carefully. In order to avoid from problems, such as doing same job again, or fail because of scattered mistakes, we must be attentive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast