Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Armenia
What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now?
In my opinion, many environmental factors change me, and influence on my way of thinking and world outlook. As these factors may be my home, school, county, friends and neighbors. So nurture, conflicts with people around us, and occurred situations that I did not like form our features and outlook.
First of all, I want to mention most imposing reason that shapes my present outlook. Of course, it is nurture, which I got, and environment in which I grew up. My mother, father, grandma, grandpa and my siblings always said me how to act valid, what step is more accurate in certain situation. I obeyed them with unpleasant in some cases, but now I cannot imagine my life without them and their advice. It is very important for me, and for formation my present character.
Of course, many of us think that conflicts and problems just take away our time and nerves; they think that it cannot give us anything beneficiary. Maybe they are true, but I do not think so. In my opinion, we learn many basic things for our future life. We learn how to controvert accurately. Some of us get stress from any conflict, and it injures their health, so it is important knowing way of valid controvert. When I was child I always have had problems with other children, and always I felt myself loser and I have avoided from children. Then I understood that it is not solution and I learnt how to solve conflicts easily and not only with friends and classmates, but in other areas too. Because avoiding from conflicts and problems is impossible, it is important, I can even say necessary to know the best ways to solve them easily and accurately.
Sometimes we appear in situation by our guilt, which makes us to feel shame; nobody likes this, however, it teach us many things and we get some experience which forms our outlook. I can bring example to prove this statement. When I was child, I did not like to do lessons. I lied to my parents and went to school unprepared every day. I got bad grades and failed my final test. When teacher told it to my parents, they got angry and resent. I regretted, and decided to learn better and do not lie to my parents. In my opinion, situations like this help us to change ourselves and form our right way of living. *********

To conclude, I can say that my outlook is shaped under many circumstances. My parents, grandparents and other relatives had the greatest role in shaping my outlook by nurturing me. I learnt many important things from conflicts and problems that occurred during my life, and of course some bad deeds that I did and cause to feel shame also teach me important things and help to form my current way of thinking and living.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
In my opinion, many factors have shaped me, and influenced my way of thinking and my outlook in life. These factors include my family and home environment, school, my county, friends and neighbors. I believe that the nurture we receive at home, the conflicts with people around us, and various situations that occur in our lives, form our personalities and outlook.

First of all, the most influential factor that has shaped my personality, of course, is the nurture which I got, and the environment in which I grew up. My mother, father, grandparents and my siblings always remind me of the importance of acting properly and being polite. I obeyed them reluctantly in some cases, but now I cannot imagine my life without them and their invaluable advice. It has been very important for me, and for the formation of my character.

Of course, many of us think that conflicts and problems just waste our time and fray our nerves. They think that nothing beneficial can come out of conflict. Maybe that is true, but I do not think so. In my opinion, we learn many basic things from past conflicts and disputes. We can learn how to differ or disagree graciously and amicably, without any stress or emotional pressure. When I was a child I often had problems with other children, and I always felt I was the loser and so I avoided other children. Then I understood that avoidance is not the solution and I learnt how to resolve conflicts easily, not only with friends and classmates, but in other situations too. Because avoiding conflicts and problems is not always possible, it is important, and I can even say necessary to know the best ways to resolve them fairly and peacefully.

Additionally, sometimes we get into embarrassing situations by our own wrongful actions, which makes us feel ashamed. Nobody likes this but we can still learn and improve ourselves from such negative experiences. For instance, when I was child, I did not like to study. I lied to my parents and went to school unprepared every day. As a result, I got poor grades and failed my final test. When my teacher informed my parents, they got angry and resentful. I regretted that, and decided to learn better and not to lie to my parents any more. In my opinion, situations like this are opportunities which help us to change ourselves for the better.

To conclude, I can say that my outlook in life has been shaped by many factors and circumstances. My parents, grandparents and other relatives have had the greatest role in shaping my outlook by nurturing me. I also learnt many important things from conflicts and problems that have occurred in my life, and of course some bad deeds that I did and made me feel shame also taught me important things and helped to form my current way of thinking.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When will you submit your essay to your teacher?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Please explain what these pieces you are posting are. We do not correct homework; that would be cheating.

asyhj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Armenia
i am going to take in may 9, i really need your help, i have not teacher, and nobody checks my essays, thank you

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
So you are saying this is simply a practice exercise? You will not receive a grade for this?

Ali.

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Greece
You do not say which exam you are taking in May.

I am new here, but it seems that teachers are not prepared to mark essays. If one of my students was submiting work like this for May C2 exam, i would tell them they are not ready. For a B2 exam, only with real help from an actual teacher - and that would mean a lot of work.

As the qustion feels like C2, and i am assuming you have already paid the fee, you need an experienced tutor as your level is not high enough to manage alone in the time frame.

If this is not possible, find benchmark essays on line and study them.

Status
Not open for further replies.