• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Post admission in institute

Hi please let me know if my vocab or sentence need to be correct. Please help me out if it is wrong please...

Subject: intended for admission in your CHACHE Institute

Hi,
    With due respect, i am Maarsha Talha, age 19. I am American nationality, mother tounge is english. But i am living in Pakistan and done all the education from Pakistan. I've completed my college ( Inter/12th Grade ).
    On the other hand, i have 2 years teaching experience in montessori from Kids World Secondary School and i got certificate aswell.
    Initially, want to ask that i can get admission in this Institute and in which CHACHE level i will got admission and what if in pakistan i'll do Montessori course from LMI ( London Montessori International ) then there is chance to have admission in any CHACHE level.
    I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter and Apologise for any inconvenience.
    Thank You so much.
    Last edited by maarsha talha; 23-Mar-2015 at 11:40.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: admission in institute

Welcome to the forum.

What on earth do you think "plx" means?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Please correct my mail if it is wrong please its urgent

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by maarsha talha View Post
    Hi please let me know if my vocab or sentence need to be correct. Please help me out if it is wrong please...

Subject: intended Application for admission in to your CHACHE Institute

Hi,

Dear [name of recipient]

With due respect, i am My name is Maarsha Talha, I am age 19,. I am an American nationality and my mother tounge tongue is English. But i am living I live in Pakistan and done all the my education has taken place from in Pakistan. I've completed 12th grade my (college). ( Inter/12th Grade ).

On the other hand, I have 2 years' Montessori teaching experience in montessori from at Kids World Secondary School and I have got a certificate (a certificate in what?!)aswell.

Initially, want I would like to ask that i can get for admission in to this Institute and in to which CHACHE level I will would go into. got admission and what Would it make any difference if I took a Montessori course from LMI (London Montessori Internationa) if in Pakistan i'll do Montessori course from LMI ( London Montessori International ) then there is chance to have admission in any CHACHE level.

I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter. and Apologise for any inconvenience.

Yours sincerely

[Your name]
    Thank You so much.
    Please don't tell us that things are urgent. We are volunteers and we do things in our own time, not to your timescale. However, I happened to have 5 minutes free this morning so I have done what I can with your letter. It was somewhat confusing as to whether it's an actual application or just asking for information.

Given the number of corrections I had to make, it was very surprising to see that you consider your mother tongue to be English. I assume you mean that you were born in America where the main language is English but then you went to Pakistan at a very early age and have not used English as your main language at all.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.