Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
i'm unable to find mistakes in these 2 passage regarding grammar, composition and sentence construction.please reply today itself if possible. thank you!
1)1. Q - What are the top challenges you face in your day to day job and how do you deal with them?

A - With the expansion in business volumes, the timelines for delivering client specific solutions are stingy which needs to be tackled with strict control over the time. We handle these type of situations by setting up priorities for what needs to be delivered, by whom and how soon.

Few of the clients have complex real estate portfolio which is spread across hundreds of locations and the smallest mistake in pricing for services may result in enormous business losses. I tackle this by dividing the locations region wise and compare it with the industry benchmarks which results in deriving the fact; if the costs are abnormally high or low.

2. Q - How do you think your role adds value to operations?

A - I come from a back ground where exposure stands at having worked with an multi cultural atmosphere and an exposure to all kinds of work processes, similarly I have learned to adopt the good and ignore the bad, these very things are going to be a part of my operating strategy wherein I will develop the already existing systems and take them to envisaged optimized level.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Why did you want us to reply on April 1st, the same day you submitted the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.