- Capitalize the personal pronoun (I), regardless of its position in the sentence.
- "Rely" is not the same as "reply."
- "Require" is a verb.
- "Indefinitely" is not the same as "confidently."
- "Creation" is not the same as "creativity."
- "Enven" and "contat" are not words in English.
- Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.
- Leave a space after a full stop.
- "Cultural" is not a noun.
I suggest that you make yourself familiar with some reliable dictionary websites including ones that cater to speakers of Vietnamese.
You're always welcome to post more questions here.
Student or Learner