Student or Learner
what is the difference between these two sentences
You have to take me there
You get to take me there.
thanks a lot
It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" and all proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
What do you think the difference is between those two sentences? What prompted you to ask us?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.