That is not a question. Do you have one?
Student or Learner
Use of was
Welcome to the forum.
Here is your first lesson:
1) Thread titles should be relevant to the content of your post.
2) Write in full sentences at all times. "Use of was" is not a sentence or a question.
3) Start every sentence with a capital letter.
4) End every sentence with a single punctuation mark.
5) Don't use us to replace grammar books. We can't possibly teach you an entire grammar point. Give us example sentences. Do you understand what the word "was" is?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.