• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Thai
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

Please check my grammar for this paragraph writing

It would be a good idea if you study abroad. Firstly, it is a good opportunity to study a foreign language. The environment with native speaker will force you to use this language, so it makes you learn foreign language fast and easily. In addition, there many opportunities to find a good job and get high salary; many companies need an employee who have language skills. Secondly, you can discover and improve yourself. You can be yourself, express yourself freely without fear of criticism. If you do something different, no one blame on you. Thirdly, you can get better education. There are not much students per classroom, so it is good for individual interaction between students and teacher. Furthermore, there are many educational technologies that can improve student achievement. Because of these reason, I think study abroad is best choice.

I Don't good in grammar and writing please check for me. thanks

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: Please check my grammar for this paragraph writing

It would be is a good idea if you to study abroad. Firstly, it is a good opportunity to study learn a foreign language. The environment with of being among native speakers will force you to use this the language more, so it makes and it will enable you to learn the foreign language faster and more easily. In addition, there many opportunities to find a good job and get a high salary. Many companies need an look for employees who have multi-language skills. Secondly, you can discover and improve yourself. You can be yourself, express yourself freely without fear of criticism. If you do something different, no one will blame on you. Thirdly, you can get a better education. There are not much fewer students per classroom, so it is good for individual interaction between students and the teacher can pay more attention to the students. Furthermore, there are many educational technologies that can improve student achievement. the advancement of technology in education help students to achieve more and faster in their studies. Because of these reasons, I think studying abroad is best choice a good decision.

I Don't am not good in grammar and writing, so please check the essay for me. Thanks

not a teacher

2. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Thai
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

thank you very much :)
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 20-Apr-2015 at 00:01. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Thepun, there is no need to quote a long post back to us. Also, you don't need to write a new post to say "Thank you". Simply click on the "Thank" button in the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful. It saves time for everyone.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.