Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
It would be a good idea if you study abroad. Firstly, it is a good opportunity to study a foreign language. The environment with native speaker will force you to use this language, so it makes you learn foreign language fast and easily. In addition, there many opportunities to find a good job and get high salary; many companies need an employee who have language skills. Secondly, you can discover and improve yourself. You can be yourself, express yourself freely without fear of criticism. If you do something different, no one blame on you. Thirdly, you can get better education. There are not much students per classroom, so it is good for individual interaction between students and teacher. Furthermore, there are many educational technologies that can improve student achievement. Because of these reason, I think study abroad is best choice.

I Don't good in grammar and writing please check for me. thanks :)

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
It [STRIKE]would be[/STRIKE] is a good idea [STRIKE]if you[/STRIKE] to study abroad. Firstly, it is a good opportunity to[STRIKE] study[/STRIKE] learn a foreign language. The environment [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] of being among native speakers will force you to use [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] the language more, [STRIKE]so it makes[/STRIKE] and it will enable you to learn the foreign language faster and more easily. In addition, there many opportunities to find a good job and get a high salary. Many companies [STRIKE]need an[/STRIKE] look for employees who have multi-language skills. Secondly, you can discover and improve yourself. You can[STRIKE] be yourself,[/STRIKE] express yourself freely without fear of criticism. If you do something different, no one will blame [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] you. Thirdly, you can get a better education. There are [STRIKE]not much [/STRIKE] fewer students per classroom, so [STRIKE]it is good for individual interaction between students and[/STRIKE] the teacher can pay more attention to the students. Furthermore, [STRIKE]there are many educational technologies that can improve student achievement.[/STRIKE] the advancement of technology in education help students to achieve more and faster in their studies. Because of these reasons, I think studying abroad is [STRIKE]best choice[/STRIKE] a good decision.

I [STRIKE]Don't [/STRIKE] am not good in grammar and writing, so please check the essay for me. Thanks

not a teacher

thepun

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
thank you very much :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thepun, there is no need to quote a long post back to us. Also, you don't need to write a new post to say "Thank you". Simply click on the "Thank" button in the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful. It saves time for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.