Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi I need help to frame letter for admission.my case is not simple . I was called my school office for document verification for my ward. When I reached the school for the same principal informed me during the process that they have called me by mistke. They were to call someone else.i was asked to leave... since den I m writing letter to shool to consider my case fr admission. .school authorities have asked me to wait if they have nay vacany den dey would offer me d seat.
I don't know what exactly should be framed my request for request or my anger.. They cannot play with parents feelings. Cal parents by mistke.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi Mehra-a,
I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with that school. :-(
You can write your letter (to request admission, to protest or both!), post it here, and we'll have a look at it for you.
:)

mehra-a

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Madam,
With due respect ,I esha Mehra mother of Anahita mehra humbly request to consider admission of my daughter in your school for
Nursery. If there is any vacancy for the same. Please kindly consider giving her the place.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and we are looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Madam,

I Esha Mehra mother of Anahita Mehra respectfully ask you to consider my daughter for admission into your school nursery. If there is any vacancy for same, please consider giving her a place.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

My best regards,

mehra-a

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Ma'am,

we have no vacancy in class Nursery to help.

regards... This is what reply I got.. They don't even want to consider anything .... what should I write

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
If you believe that you've been wronged, and if you feel that strongly about it, then you could perhaps contact the regulatory authority in your district and complain about how you've been treated by that school.

mehra-a

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
They make a telephoni callon thursday to come on Monday , during the process they say we call u by mistake. They should have not called on d first place. I feel it's wring I ve contacted d administrator but dey say d same if they have vacancy they give me seat

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I hope you get a satisfactory resolution to this issue, and that they do find a vacancy for your daughter.
If you need any more help with letter writing, let us know.
:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
They [STRIKE]make a telephoni call[/STRIKE] rang me on Thursday and told me to come on Monday. During the [STRIKE]process[/STRIKE] call, they [STRIKE]say we call u[/STRIKE] claimed to have called me by mistake. They should have not called me [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] the first place. I feel it's wrong and I've contacted [STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] the administrator but [STRIKE]dey[/STRIKE] they [STRIKE]say[/STRIKE] said [STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] the same - if they have a vacancy, they will give [STRIKE]me seat[/STRIKE] my daughter a place.

See above. There were so many errors in your post, it was difficult to correct. You need to concentrate more. What makes you think that "d", "u" and "dey" are English words?

Status
Not open for further replies.