[General] Can you spot grammar errors and correct them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferds

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Can you spot grammar errors and correct them.

I have been working in computer networking for almost three years now. And I'm glad that I ended up being in this field because I have long figured out that this is what I have always I wanted to be.

I always try to continue to improve my knowledge and skills in networking and in other things. Having said that, I'm a current CCNP and I'm going to continue to study and acquire other popular certifications because I know that this helps me perform my job better and stand out from others.

Thank you!

Ferds

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Can someone please tell me if this paragraph is error-free or there are grammar errors in it.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I have been working in computer networking for almost three years now. And I'm glad that I ended up [STRIKE]being [/STRIKE]in this field because [STRIKE]I have long figured out that[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] it is what I have always wanted to be in.

I always try [STRIKE]to continue[/STRIKE] to improve my knowledge and skills in networking and in other things. [STRIKE]Having said that,[/STRIKE] I'm a [STRIKE]current[/STRIKE] CCNP and I'm going to continue to study and acquire other popular certifications because I know that this helps me perform my job better and stand out from others.

It is not so much grammar error but the clarity and logic of your expressions that need to be looked into. Do you acquire the certifications only because they are popular or they are relevant to your field?
Formal writing should not use abbreviations like "I'm".

not a teacher

Last edited:

Ferds

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
I acquire certifications because they are both popular and relevant to my field.

Status
Not open for further replies.